14th October 2019
Re: Swimming Pools Update
We would like to give you an update regarding the progress of the swimming pool rectification works as communicated by our Engineering team.
- Senior Swimming Pool:
- The tiling works for the pool deck have been completed and the waterproof grouting of the spacing is in progress which will be completed today, 14th October 2019.
- The corner tiles of the swimming pool are replaced to match the level of the new deck tiles.
- All the civil works including the reinstallation of the handrails, drain trims etc. will be completed by tomorrow 15th October 2019.
- The treatment of water is scheduled to start from 15th to 16th October 2019.
- As per the revised schedule, the pool will be ready for use by the PE department from 19th October onwards.
- Junior Swimming Pool:
- The main circulation pump for the junior pool was damaged today. The standby pump alone was not able to maintain the water pressure required for the normal operation of the Heat-Cool pump. The damaged pumps are being replaced today 14th October 2019 by our team. The pool will be back in normal operation by tomorrow 15th October 2019.
As previously communicated, should there be any snagging and delays in terms of the school pool usage the PE department will deliver an additional Sports session to the affected classes.
On behalf of the Senior Leadership Team, I would like to thank you sincerely for your patience, understanding and continued support.
Mrs. Gaynor Dale