My Bus Transport Services LLC
My Bus Transport Services LLC (“My Bus”) is an independent bus service operator, operating air-conditioned
transport services to various parts of Dubai (the “Services”), including for journeys to/from the school and
nursery. Parents/guardians (“you”, “your”) of students of Jumeirah International Nursery at P.O. Box No.
24857, Dubai, UAE (“School”) may avail of this service at their own cost on the terms and conditions of this
Please note that My Bus is independent of the School and is operated entirely separately to the School. The
Services are offered in relation to the School and with the cooperation of the School entirely for the
convenience of parents/guardians of School students.
I wish to contract with My Bus, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this agreement
(the “Terms”). My signature to this agreement constitutes evidence that I have read, understood and accept
- You must ensure that your child is aware of the following, which all students must adhere to when on the bus or using the Bus Service:
- report to Collection Points on time to avoid delays;
- behave courteously at all times and help fellow students;
- fasten seat belts at all times;
- not to litter the bus; and do not eat or drink;
- do scan the ID card while getting IN and OUT during each trip. Students must carry their cards. The child without ID Card cannot board the bus;
- the student should be at the bus parking area on time. Any delay, buses will not wait and school or transport department is not responsible for missing the bus. It is then parent responsibility to collect their child from the school.
- to follow the instructions of the bus attendant and the bus driver.low the instructions of the bus attendant and the bus driver.
- If you or your child do not adhere to these Terms, the Bus Service may be terminated by My Bus effective immediately. My Bus may terminate the Bus Service at any time for any reason at its reasonable discretion immediately on notice by telephone call/message or email to the Residence Phone and/or Residence Email that you have provided below (“Termination”).
- Termination shall not give rise to any liability whatsoever on the part of the School or My Bus, nor will any Transport Fees be refunded, unless the Termination is as a result of gross negligence or serious misconduct on the part of My Bus. In such instance, any Transport Fees prepaid but unused as at the date of Termination shall be refunded to you by My Bus.
- Neither the School nor My Bus will be held liable in the event that performance of the Bus Service by My Bus is prevented or delayed.
- The total liability of My Bus in respect of any non-performance of the Bus Service in accordance with these Terms, or in relation to any other claim arising from these Terms or in respect of the Bus Service shall be limited to the amount of Transport Fees paid by you to My Bus in respect of the particular journey giving rise to such claim.
- Neither the School nor My Bus will be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Bus Service.
- In the event that there is any delay or non-performance of the Bus Service or breach
of any of these Terms arising from any cause or causes beyond the reasonable control of the School or My Bus, including any of the following: an act of God, governmental act, war, fire, riot, civil commotion,
compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, flood, explosion or
civil commotion (“Force Majeure”), neither the School or My Bus will be liable.
- If any of these Terms is judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remainder of these Terms will not be prejudiced.
- In the event of a claim under these Terms or in connection with the Bus Service by you, notice in relation to such claim must be given within seven (7) days of you becoming aware of the matter giving rise to the claim. Notice must be in writing, in English, sent to My Bus by courier or otherwise delivered by hand to the front office of the School.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws for the time being in force in the United Arab Emirates applicable in the Emirate of Dubai and the Federal laws of the United Arab Emirates to the extent applicable in Dubai. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination shall be referred to and finally resolved by the Dubai Courts.