Rated “Outstanding” & “Very Good” – Recognition By BSO and KHDA
We were rated ‘Outstanding’ in our recent British Schools Overseas (BSO) inspection report and ‘Very Good’ by KHDA both of which recognised our exceptional English, Maths and Science curriculum, the quality of our teaching and assessment techniques, and our leadership and management.
Summary of BSO Inspection
- The quality of the curriculum provided by the school is Outstanding.
- The quality of teaching and assessment are Outstanding overall.
- Pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural (SMSC) development is Outstanding.
- The welfare, health and safety of the pupils are Outstanding.
- The school’s procedures for handling complaints meet the requirements of the standard.
- The leadership and management of the school are Outstanding.
Summary of KHDA Inspection
- The learning experiences and outcomes of children in Foundation Stage are Outstanding.
- Teachers’ use of assessment data to plan lessons and personalise learning is Outstanding.
- The inclusive ethos, care and support provided to all students.
- The strategic use of data and digital systems to improve self-evaluation and improvement planning is Outstanding.
- The leadership provided by the principal, senior and middle leaders which has enabled the school to improve and flourish through challenging times is commendable.
“The school’s purpose, philosophy and pedagogy underpin the innovative curriculum. The curriculum ensures inclusive yet challenging pathways, with additional enhancements for all pupils through the ‘signature programmes’ covering a diverse range of essential skills such as critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, communication and commitment. Innovative projects such as STEAM, the Mini Duke and the Junior Duke Awards highly engage all pupils in their learning.”
“Students are ambitious, motivated learners and demonstrate a strong work ethic. A culture of self-control and independence is present within the entire school community.”
The Regent way of learning extends well beyond the boundaries defined by the curriculum. Our Positive Education philosophy promotes all-round spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of children and prepares them for the opportunities, responsibilities and challenges of adult life.