Terms & Conditions
We encourage you to read our terms and conditions carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website implies that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not proceed with the usage of this online payment facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
- Online application & transaction fees are quoted in AED. The School reserves the right to change the fee at anytime.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, then the School will be under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You would need to check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier for payments that have been debited to your account/card.
- In no event will the School be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this website, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Credit/Debit Card Security
All online Credit/Debit Card transaction will pass through the Network International (NI) secure online payment gateway, use of which is subject to terms and conditions of NI. Each payment transaction is secured by 128-bit SSL encryption. We do not hold any responsibility for the availability of the NI gateway or any calculations displayed on its site. Before confirming your payment, please ensure that the total amount is exactly the same as that of the order, otherwise the order will not get processed. If you have any difficulty with this service, please contact us at email@example.com
- This is a one-time, non-refundable payment required at the time of assessment before admission.
- The Advance Fee is an annual non-refundable, non-transferable payment, required to provisionally book a seat. The Advance Fee is deductible against the Term’s Tuition Fee. For continuing students, the Advance Fee is due by 15th March to provisionally book a seat in the next academic year. For new students, the Advance Fee is due within 3 days of the offer of a place.
Tuition & Other Fees
- Tuition Fees exclude the cost of uniforms, pencil cases, costumes for school plays, Learning Support, and Optional Services such as: Transport; Paid ECAs; Aftercare, etc.
- All students are required to purchase Student Learning Packs from the School Shop. Textbooks are included as part of the Tuition Fee for students in Foundation 1 to Year 6. These are deemed to be school property on loan to each student. The school reserves the right to withhold issuance of Learning Packs and classroom resources if Tuition Fees are not paid by the due dates.
- Tuition Fees for each term must be paid in advance via 3 cheques or via direct wire transfer, on the dates indicated on the School’s Fee Structure policy.
- All Fees are non-transferable, and cannot be carried forward to a subsequent academic term or year.
- Confirmation of a place is subject to payment of full term’s Tuition Fee.
- If Tuition Fees or account balances are not settled by the due dates set by the school, the school at its exclusive discretion reserves the right to either: a) levy a pro-rata late payment fee of 1.5% per month on the outstanding balance; and/or b) refuse student from attending classes and/or c) withhold report cards, transfer certificates and any other documentation; and/or d) withhold the issuance of Learning Packs or classroom resources or not permit sign-up for extra-curricular activities.
- If a student joins during the academic year, and a place has been reserved for the student from the beginning of the academic year, then the full Tuition Fees for the term unattended from the beginning of the academic year are payable.
- If a student joins at any time during the academic year, the full Tuition Fees for that term as well as all other relevant fees for the academic year are due.
- If a student withdraws at any time, the fees for Application, Assessment, Advance, Uniform, Costume for School Plays, Learning Support Fees, and fees for Optional Services such as Transport, Paid ECAs, etc. are non-refundable.
- If a notice for withdrawal of a student is initiated by the school, (excluding suspension/expulsion), the pro-rata balance of Tuition Fees paid will be refunded after deducting the Application, Assessment and Advance Fee.
- A student can withdraw from the School by providing one full term’s notice in writing to the School to secure a pro-rata refund of that term’s Tuition Fee (less application, assessment and advance), subject to the terms and conditions noted herein, failing which that term’s Tuition Fee in full shall be charged.
Prior to the start of the Academic Year
- If a parent informs the school in writing of the intent to withdraw his/her child’s seat in the next academic year on or before 31st March (existing students) and 1st August (new students), the school will refund the amount paid for Tuition Fees, after deducting the Application Fee and Advance Fee.
During the Academic Year
- Tuition Fees will be charged for 1 month if a student attends school for 2 weeks or less.
- Tuition Fees will be charged for 2 months if a student attends school for more than 2 weeks and less than 1 month.
- Tuition Fees will be charged for that term if a student attends school for more than 1 month.
Refunds of Tuition Fees
The school issues refund of Tuition Fees (if any), in accordance with the school's policies and regulations which are in-line with the KHDA fees framework. Refunds are normally paid within 45 calendar days from the later date of:
- School's receipt of a fully completed "Withdrawal Form" with the required supporting documentation; and
- Parent's clearance of all outstanding account balances, return of all borrowed resources, and payments for any damages to school property
The school will assess if a student requires specialised Learning Support (LS), or instruction during the academic year such as English as a Second Language, etc. The fee for LS is charged separately from the Tuition Fee and this is payable in advance per term as per LS Policy and LS Fee Structure.
- The fee for all Optional Services are charged separately from the Tuition Fees. These are payable in advance every term on the dates indicated on the school’s Fee Structure policy. These fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be carried forward to the next term/year, in case of absence or illness or change of arrangements.
- The school reserves the right at its exclusive discretion to revoke a student’s use of an optional service, without refund, if the student or parent, violates any one of the conditions / regulations noted in that Optional Service’s policy or guideline document.
- The fees for Optional Services, the relevant regulations and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Optional Services are subject to sufficient demand, the availability of resources and facilities. The school has the right to discontinue an optional service at anytime.