""10 Things We Love About RIS"
1. Class Teachers - always ready to greet with a smile, adding their own personal touch; professional and caring.
2. Drop Off Zone - Hooray! No parking! Thanks driveway attendants.
3. Parent Activity Afternoons - a great way to gain a glimpse of school life for our children.
4. Meet and Greet - great to have staff strategically placed during morning and afternoons, love the personal approach.
5. Homework - not too much, a good balance.
6. Procedures - RIS is well organised; it is noticeable during assemblies, sports days and lining up etc.
7. Support Staff - always happy to help and lots of them.
8. Fees - lower than some, could be worse!
9. Male Teachers - good role models for children, some schools don't have many.
10. Management - Ms. Keating and all other execs, fantastic work, you all deserve a well-earned break.
Thanks for each and every one of you. Your hard work and patience is much appreciated!"
~ The Collins Family