We have a high-quality Physical Education (P.E.) curriculum that inspires students to participate, excel and succeed in competitive sport and other physically demanding activities. Students develop their ability to engage independently and successfully in the processes of different types of physical activity.
We place a great emphasis on student participation in P.E. and sport which encourage creativity and decision-making skills to enable them to plan effectively for performances and to respond to changing situations. Students develop physical strength; balance and flexibility through competency in sports; build character and leadership and teamwork skills; learn values such as perseverance, courage, humility, fairness and respect; enhance strategic and creative thinking and spatial awareness; hone their interpersonal skills; and develop a can-do spirit learning to stretch their own limits.
Our P.E. curriculum includes a range of activities that includes but is not limited to athletics, badminton, basketball, cheerleading, cricket, football, gymnastics, hockey, netball, rounders, rugby, swimming, and tennis.
Our PE curriculum aims to ensure that students:
- Develop competence to excel in a broad range of physical activities
- Are physically active for sustained periods of time
- Engage in competitive sports and activities
- Lead healthy, active lives
- Develop their ability to analyse and evaluate performance and identify key priorities for improvement;